what kind of face wash and moisturizer do u use and why?

bbymama

Asked by bbymama at 8:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Mary Kay...It works awesome.. i have dry skin and the moisturizer is amazing..but they have products for every skin type..you can buy stuff online too...
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• i wash my face with Noxzema.
    Anonymous

• www.mychelle.com

All natural products. I use the honeydew cleanser. It is fabulous!!! Takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling great. I use a lot of their products for sun damage and dry skin. Pricey but well worth it.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 12:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I use anti bacterial bar soap on my face. I know it sounds really harsh, but I use it to balance out my oily areas and it has enough conditioners in the soap to moisturize what needs it. If I am feeling a little dryer than normal, I use oil of olay. It is very light and gives me the moisture that I need. My skin is weird, though. I used everything under the sun and this is the only thing that I can do to keep beautiful, moist, clear skin.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I use the Aveeno products. They seem to work well for me and enough of a variety that I can switch it up if I need more cleaning or more moisturizing. I use to use Clinique but it got too pricey for me and I never go to the mall to make it readily available.
    Maidenwolf

Answer by Maidenwolf at 10:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I use the Rodan+Fields Dermatologist. (creators of proactiv) They have an Anti-Age line that is AWESOME!! This is REAL MEDS!! The complete regimen contains MULTIPLE PEPTIDES! If you were to place a prune in a baby jar and fill it with baby oil, the prune just sits there. If you fill it with water, the prune PUFFS up!
    Thats what it does to your skin, adds the water and peptides(which are proteins which rids you of fine lines and wrinkles!) back into the skin. The regimen might seem pricy but it lasts anywhere from 2-4 months. There is a 60 day money back guarentee plus a Pref. Customer program that offers 10% off and FREE shipping.Check it out: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I have tried a lot of things and the only cleanser that works for me is dove bar soap. for a moisturizer I use Arbonne Intelligence eye cream and Arbonne Clear Advantage moisturizer. i love the Re9 line but I break out from it. Stay away from products with mineral oil thats my suggestion.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 10:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Aveda.. It is all natural and works great. I can't use anything that has mineral oil in as I am allergic to it.
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 10:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I use avon solutions. They have products for all skin types and for many problems from acne to streach marks.
    uniquecarper

Answer by uniquecarper at 2:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Clinique. I have sensitive skin and this is the best thing I've found.
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2008