possible further along??

ok so i just posted a pic of my belly i am 7 weeks 1 day. i know most of you will say it is just bloat! but this is my 3rd baby and my youngest is 13 months.. check out my pic on my page and tell me what you think? could i be further along or just showing early or have i ate to many oreos? lol

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 10:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i heard that once u have a kid
    ur belly grows faster
    or u could be farther along then u think u never know most docs are off by 2 weeks one way or another (thats wut everyone keeps telling me)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• what i think. Personally i think your just showing sooner with this baby. i know that i showed a lot earlier with pg #3 than the 1st two. Also my ob told me that once you have a baby your uterus never goes back to its original size. so its a little larger to start with.

Another thought could it be twins. I really showed early with them. by 8wks i was wearing maternity clothing.

momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• im also on my 3rd baby..i showed ALOT sooner than my first, and the same thing happened with my 2nd..but at the same time, it IS possible that you are a little farther along..i am 2wks farther along than i thought i was at the beginning of this pregnancy but i still showed sooner. im 7months and look like im 9 months.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009