OK.. how do I get him to read this without hurting his feelings?

I found this online and I may seem stupid, but I really want hubby to give it a try.. He never lasts more than 2 minutes without stopping and I've never EVER gotten an orgasm from him =( I really love him and I am not willing to cheat just to get good sex so how would I go about getting him to read this?? NO BASHING I'm being serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• You should just tell him you guys are going to play a game, show him exactly what you want from him. Let him work on you until you are as excited as he is so when he does not last as long you will be right there ready to. My husband told me he is more than willing to do whatever I enjoy I just need to show him how and what to do. Men hate to read just make it like naughty school teacher showing her young stud how to please a real women and you can spare his feelings!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• OP here.. this is the link to the book i want him to read http://www.sexgodmethod.com/Sex_God_Method_1.html

Anonymous

• i have no idea....but maybe u could try doing it more often to build up his stamina....or try foreplay before so he can get u where u need to be...or almost...my SO always dos the foreplay thing...then if he finishes before me he will umm. finish me off.....
    Anonymous

• Maybe bring it up as something you both can read together and explore together. Like you are on a new adventure. That way he is less likely to be defensive because it is less about him and more about the two of you as a couple (learning to enjoy each other).
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing as the poster above. Use it like a sex tool and not like you are talking down to him, say I saw this book and I bought it I thought it would be exciting for us to read toghether.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I like 1countrygals idea. Make it naughty like you are the teacher. And have sex more often, it builds a mans stamina.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• buy it and say LOOK WHAT I FOUND. Let's check it out!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• admckenzie actually its an e-book.. heheh
    Anonymous

• Why don't you just tell him it's sooo good that you want it to last longer. He will understand that for sure. Then after you talk about that maybe he can start masturbating on the days ya'll don't have sex so he will last longer when you do have sex. It really works.
    Anonymous