Does your child sleep with a stuff animal or something like that?

Both my kids do. Dallas who is 2 1/2 yo he sleeps with a teddy bear.
Payton who is 1yo has like 10 "babies" on her bed that she sleeps with, bears,babies,kittys. She just has to hold onto something while she is sleeping.
My 2wk old does not "have" to sleep with anything yet but I do put her security blanket next to her while she sleeps.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 11:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son's first and second easter were not great as far as finding them things for easter that were safe for them. I found these little ducks and bunnies that did not have buttons or anything, their eyes were just stitched. So i bought these and he ended up getting attached to them. He would take one to daycare with him to nap with and he would sleep with them at night time. He is 5 now and still his favorite animals out of his collection. He loves to sleep with them.
    boy_or_girl

Answer by boy_or_girl at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• When we took her pacifier away we started using what we call loveys. They are the little square blankets with the animal heads attached to them. She has one all the time. We have 5. One goes in the diaper bag when we leave home and she carries one in the car seat. She starts to cry she gets a lovey. It works well, she can't sleep w/o one and she is 6 1/2 mos. I know that it is early to let her have something, but it works for us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• my daughter likes having her care bear cousins monkey with her at ALL TIMES!!!! she's 9 months old and carries him around by the tail. it's so cute
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My seven year old has like a dozen teddies on his bed.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Yeah my Payton carries her elephant by the ear or the trunk is is so cute.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Sylvia sleeps with a stuffed seal.
    Samantha sleeps with a funky pillow that is just the right size to cuddle.
    Kathie sleeps with a SpongeBob character pillow.

They are ages 20, 17, and 15 respectively. Aren't they cute?
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• One twin has to sleep with a bunch of trains under his pillow. The other has a bunch of toys in his bed.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my son sleeps with a bear blankie, and a blanket I did the same thing when i was a baby. but he carries them around all day usually and they must go to town with us or they might cry. lol
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 7:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Puppy and monkee from the beanie babies.He is a lot older now but will take them when he goes away on vacation.LOl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I am 32 yrs old, I LOVE SLEEPING w/ my stuffed animals!
    When I had lived w/ my MOM at the age of 8 my DAD sent me a Bear and I had it til I was 16. Needles to say it got lost in a move to MO from CA.
    I sleep WAY better w/ one!
    because I LOVE soft fluffy things, my blankets are that way also, its relaxing and It comforts me to sleep. another thing about it is, it doesn't hog the covers, push you off the bed, snore, or climb over you while your trying to sleep.
    I look at it like this if some one loves things like that, their ether grow out of it in due time or It will make the person MORE affectionate in their future
    AKE-Loves3

Answer by AKE-Loves3 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009