Do you like fuzzi bunz Cloth diapers?

I found someone on craiglist selling them for $16 each brand new. What do you think?

mombug

Asked by mombug at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• That sounds about right. I have a bunch I've used since my son was 6 mos old, and they're awesome dipes. He's 16 months and they still fit his butt.
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• that's a good price but honestly you could get them for about the same price(maybe even less) by purchasing a package from a fuzzi bunz online store.
    i love ours. my daughter wore them and now my son is wearing them.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 1:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Not only are the Fuzzi Bunz the best diapers I've ever used, they have the highest resale value. I had 18 prints and sold them for $12 each used on Craigslist. I bought the prints on sale when they were new, so they cost me $6 each in the end.  My total cost for Fuzzi Bunz for the entire time my son was in diapers ...$216 for 18 smalls and 18 mediums!  One of my best investments.

FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 2:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I love them but that sounds expensive I buy them at the seconds factory for $12. Recently I bought brand new ones at the second factor for $89 for 10 of them. I personally wouldn't ever pay that much for fuzzi bunz.

www.fuzzibunzseconds.net/
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009