Does anyone else get cysts "down below"?

I'm not dirty, I wash daily. I don't shave and it wouldn't matter since the area I'm talking about has no hair. Has anyone else had a cyst "down there"? The docs had told me it's common once you've had one, to keep getting them in the same place. I've only had about 4 or 5 in 8 years down there but it's the most painful thing ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• I have they really hurt and then they make you parnoid like you have a diease. It comes in the same spot and is very painful so you are not alone
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• I had a vaginal cyst for a long time. It never bothered me, other than when the doc told me it was there! I did have it removed, and that little minor sugrery was very, very uncomfortable! It might have come back, I don't make it a habit to "check" inside if you know what I mean. It doesn't hurt. There does seem to be a bit of a bubble-type thingy in there. After it was removed years ago, no other doc ever mentioned it again. I think maybe cysts in that area, as long as they don't cause pain, may be normal for some women. If it's hurting you though, get it checked!
    Anonymous

• i have as well but it went away on its on and then came back
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I get boils or cyst also on occasion and they are very painful. I was told that it is normal and the best thing to due is leave it alone and let it go its thing if not you can get infction. I found that sitting n a bath tub with hot water and boil ease helps alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2008