For those of you who co-sleep, when/how do you have sex with your partner?

And do you have sex as often as before you co-slept? How many times a week?

It just seems like that aspect of the relationship would be hard with a child in the bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a play-pen that has the net for the "pad" for her to sleep in if that was to happen. But I still have WEEKS before I can have sex I had a c-sec and I tried but it was painful. Besudes i think by the time I do she will be in her crib in her room.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Who says sex has to only be in the bedroom? We don't cosleep anymore. But when we did it was in the living room. We tried in the shower once but it didn't work well.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If DD is on the bed, we are on the floor lol, or some where else but NEVER with her next to us too creepy
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Our sex life is fantastic. the only time it wasn't was when we were having problems...

We had sex during nap time, when she was in the bed and we would have sex on the couch or in the shower, or in the kitchen haha. We have sex at least once a day, sometimes twice. We try and have it at least 5 times a week.. we love it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• When she's in the bed, we have sex where ever... haha. Usually on/near the couch.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Living room.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I lay him on his bed(or in his play pen before he had one) or I go have sex someplace else. We're generally pretty active and have been co-sleeping non-stop for the last 10 years(we have 5 kids and I'm due next month so obviously there is sex happening). It hasn't hurt our sex life at all.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Cosleeping forces you to get creative which can be very good for your sex life. You don't just have to have sex in the bed ya know! Try the shower, living room, heck the steps work! Get creative and out of the "sex only in bed" slump!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009