is it normal to have a light pregnancy test and then two days after you take the test you start bleeding heavy with clots

lovemylife25

Asked by lovemylife25 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, bleeding with clots and pregnancy never go well together. I would go see your OB/GYN.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No that doesn't sound right to me but I'm not a doctor. If I was you I would try to go in and see your doctor. Good luck
    lelandsmom6707

Answer by lelandsmom6707 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• If you had a positive preg. test (is that what you mean by light...?) and you are now bleeding heavily with clotting you are having an early miscarriage. It is normal, they say as many as 40% of pregnancies end in early miscarriage without the woman even knowing about it (the only time you will is when you are trying to get pregnant and take early tests). I'm sorry, but that's probably what's going on. Take it easy, don't use tampons, and if you have any weird pain or symptoms, call a doc.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It is normal for a miscarriage and miscarriages are not that out of the norm.
    Anonymous

• If the heavey bleeding and clotting is not normal period for you then Yes I agree go to the doctor asap. It could be a miscarriage. But like I said go see your doc and they can tell you if it was a miscarriage. Good luck..
    Peanut315

Answer by Peanut315 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009