One world order.

Obama is talking about one world order and that is in the bible. What do you all think about this? I think its about time to go home with JEsus..

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, I am not to concerned about what Obama does as far as New World Order goes, accept to say that if having him in office helps to bring it about then PRAISE THE LORD. New world order, means we get to go HOME soon. It's all in Gods hands, it's his master plan, so I try not to fret, but just be ready to get off this rock....lol. I don't know about you but although I love love love my life, I'm tired of the struggles. It's a little scary, but I can't wait to hug Jesus!!!! My only concern is all of the people who won't be going home....always sad!!
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 12:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• what were his exact words?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• hinson, can't come soon enough for me!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Did he say that?
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Are you serious? When did you hear that?
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Forerunner before the anti christ? maybe obama won't be able to fix economy I mean cause who would but the anti christ to come after him?
    Anonymous

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPr3jT1zyrs

watch this video
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• see things like this you dont know if its a self fulfilling prophecy, maybe he read the Bible and then said that because he liked the way it sounded or something
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• hinson, this has nothing to do with this question, I just wanted to tell you thanks! You answered a question I had earlier this evening and told me about the Yolanda Adams song. I just wanted you to know I listened to it and it brightened my spirits some. Thanks and please keep me in your prayers!
    Anonymous

• If you do some research they have been trying to bring one world order for over a century. No I do not have the links. But this is why they are slowly stripping away our rights. It is called the New World Order and if you do further research it is headed by a very mysterious group called the Builderbergers. The Strange thing is that they select both candidates for the Presidency years before they run. They want people on the same page as they are. I hope that maybe I have opened a few more eyes to the horrible place that our country is heading.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2009