How much does a semester cost at Phoenix University?

I want to take all online courses to get a bachelor's in business. I checked with Kaplan Univ., and they charge $10,500 per semester. Is Phoenix cheaper?

Rose24387

Asked by Rose24387 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'd like to know the answer to that also as I've thought about looking into online courses also. God..I hope it's cheaper than that.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I go to University of Phoenix. I take an on ground class once a week. I LOVE IT! It is expensive though. I've heard that the online courses are a little bit more expensive then the on ground courses. Each year your tuition increases but you are eligible for more financial aide each year too. I have also heard that the online courses involve more work and they are longer. I would recommend ground courses at UOP to anyone. Although it's expensive, you don't have to pay your loans back until 6 months after you graduate. If you have any questions, PM me. Good for you!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• University of Phoenix credit are not cheap. Like most schools I would think they very from credit to credit. Why not just go online and do some leg work?

As a Mid to Senior level recruiter I can tell you NOT all online schools are viewed equally. We do however respect the University Of Phoenix and the degree's obtained there in.

3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 9:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I went to CareerStep and it was no where near that amount of money however they only offer Medical Coding, Medical billing, and Medical Transcription. Check out Grantham University. I used to work for them ...they have a business course and it doesn't cost that much either. Good Luck.
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 1:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009