I dont know why but I just dont feel like he loves me anymore.

I dont feel like my SO loves me anymore, I cant feel anything in his kiss anymore and I only get 2 kisses a day max when he leaves for work or to go somewhere else. We dont Talk anymore, and we dont spend any "alone" time together anymore. Then there are just some things he says to me when he says them I say why do you say thing just to hurt me? And he says yeah I like to aggravate you. What should I do? We have 3 kids and he is the only one that works. I dont even leave the house most days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• First of all pray and ask God to help you and show you if he is doing anything behind your back. Also talk to him tell him how you feel. Tell him you want to go to dinner or something and get a sitter and tell him how you feel and send some time together. Tell him to let you know if he still wants to be with you. Ok. Dont get youself down about it just talk to him dont hold it in or it will make things worse... GOd bless you.,
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I really think you need to see yourself as irresistable, sexy, fit, interested in other things besides your kids. When you are confidant it comes through you and he'll pick up on it. I stay home too. Don't be a victim (not that you're trying to be). When he gets home, go for a long walk, run, the gym, Starbucks and just take a break. After YEARS and two kids, I finally dragged my butt to the cheapest gym I could find. I've lost some weight and I care about my appearance a little more. My husband notices the change and I think he's almost a little worried! Try it!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• You should talk to him and just be honest. More likely, it's just your imagination that he doesn't love you anymore. OH, and please leave the house and have time for yourself. You also need to go out on a date with your husband.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 11:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Actions speak louder sometimes. Find ways to boost your self confidence. Look at your postive qualities and play them up. All women have beauty you just have to bring it out. Go out with girl friends. If you don't have any, find'em. Women can help lift others spirits too the moon. Heck do like jeanclaudia said join a cheap gym. Start a book club, those are fun. Anything to help you feel better about you. Soon he will see the change and take notice. Hugs to you sweetie.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009