Obama's former Pastor Rev. Wright vs. new Rev. Moss - the same ideals?

Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss was a student of Rev. Wright and expected to "stick by" Wright's principles . What do you think about Obama endorsing him at his church in Chicago? Our president endorsing such racist ideals? why is this acceptable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• wow did not know that where did you hear this??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Lets all guess...you tube? Are we right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No, sorry, not UTube. I don't even have sound on my computer system. I read. look it up.

Also, look into the ties with endorsements from the (New) Black Panter Party's leader, Malik Shabazz. good stuff that our president endorses. can't wait to see what is in store for us. boy, are we in for it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do know that Wright hand-picked Moss, I guess I haven't heard too much more about it. Will look into it more.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 12:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• well it doesnt suprise me seeing as tho Obama went to that church all those years...

get ready, this is only the beginning...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Why is it that there are never any links posted with these postings to where we can read the info and actually be the judge of the same info that you read?? Sounds like scare tactics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Give links so we can judge it for ourselves please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• OMG YOU SHOULD LET HANNITY KNOW ASAP MAYBE HE CAN DO SOME SORT OF REPORT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't care about this. I want him to be able to help lead America in its recovery effort. This is moot in the grand scheme of things. He could worship dead chickens for all I care..I just want a leader.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It doesn't surprise me at all.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009