late periods, illness, stress and neg. pregnancy tests!

I'm understanding that stress and illness can make your period late, right?? Well how late is normal? I just moved, and I have a cold, and I'm 4 days late. I'm not even cramping like I usually do. Test today was neg. Could I still be pregnant, or how long can this possibly go on for?

burnt_crawfish

Asked by burnt_crawfish at 11:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have been 6 weeks late before-but I know thats not normal.........it just depends on ur body........if you are concerned-call ur doctor
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have been just over 4 days late due to stress, but it can last longer then that. At this point I would attribute it to such, but if it goes more then 2 weeks or you are worried about it, call the OBGYN.
    Just4luv

Answer by Just4luv at 12:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009