Prison boys

Would you ever get into a relationship with someone who is or has been in prison?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• nope been there done that, and IMO its the biggest waste of time ever
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm thinking my husband would have a problem with that...lol

But if I were single, definitely not with someone currently in prison. I need my man to be around. I don't know if I would be with a former prison inmate...I guess it would depend on what their crime was.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have I have knowen my guy since I was 14 and he was 17, He got in trouble when he was 19 got sent away for 4 years came home got parole violation went back for about a year came home and hasn't been in trouble for about 18 years.He has his own business and is a great father and hubby.I think it depends on the person if they want to get there life together and once your a trouble maker you don't always have to be. Although there is asses out there that never give people a chance who have a felony on there record a chance.Oh well I gave him one and it worked for us.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i don't think if he were in prison i would...but i am married to someone who 'did time' for insurance fraud..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009