Have you ever watched a movie that was so stupid that you...

could almost swear some of your brain cells just died from watching it? lol.

Like Austin Powers, American Pie movies, Harold and Kumar go to white castle, Scary Movie series etc..lol.

What movie do you think is totally ridiculous and stupid? and here's another one for you...Did you secretly like it? :p

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I liked the American Pie movies. I watched a movie called The Raven. We rented it, and OMG, after the first few minutes, I told dh to take it out, because there was no way I could watch it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• A Walk in the Clouds. I really felt that was precious minutes of my life sucked away that I will never get back. And just about any movie my husband has ever bought.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think those movies are pointless, but I loved them all except harold and Kumar lol. I think we all need a little bit of stupidity once in a while.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I rented that "Walk Harder" Dewey something or other movie and I swear it was THE stupiest thing I've ever wasted a dollar on (redbox rental). I took it back before I even watched half of it. I had to stop. I couldnt bear it any longer!
    Personally, I'd have to say I liked Harold & Kumar and Austin Powers (but only the first one. the other 2 kind of sucked)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The movie...Walk Hard with John C. Reilly. I love him...especially in Chicago but that movie was not even up to the stupid level it was sub-stupid. I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of it. My teenage son's didn't think it was worth watching either..and they like most all STUPID movies!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have to say...my most favorite STUPID movie though is TROPIC THUNDER! I LOVE that one. It was the best kind of stupid...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Dewey Cox...that was it. I kept thinking Dewey decimal but there was NO way it was that smart. lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Super Bad! I couldn't stand that movie! lol!! That was by far the most pointless movie I have ever seen.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If I don't get into the movie in the first 15 minutes I quit watching it
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i loved all those movies!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009