How long does your period last?

I am wondering how long your period lasts? Because I could bet some last all the time with some attitudes people are proud to have here. To all those who do PLEASE take some midol. Alot of the nice people here get bashed I noticed.
I wonder how nice those bashers treat they're kids?We are here to have fun to
but not at your period's expense! Thankyou.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You know im new to this site and i havent notice that yet. I just loved the way you put that.
    shelly469

Answer by shelly469 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LMAO..... I dont get mine anymore because of the depo shot but i still get alittle pissy for about 2 days or so... I know what u mean though some people need more than midol though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm new to this site and so far I love it and although no one has answered my very important question which is what does DD, SO,LMAO and any other aberrations their are. So please tell me Thanks! I do agree though if you don't have something nice to say than don't say it! Common ladies we are not 5!
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 2:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009