My husband thinks im ugly.

the other night, I was dealing with children(i have four) and after they were put to bed, dishes done, and lights off, I went to bed. My husband, whom i have been married to for 10 yrs, was laid up reading and drinking coffee. I crawled in the bed and Dan turned on the tv, to a "supermodel" show of some sort. Women flaunting everything they have... I asked him to please switch the channel, because I do NOT like watching all the skanky women parading around. I try to keep my house clean of much of that. Dan replied with, "You just dont like watching this because you cant look as good as these girls. Maybe if you excersised you would. But right now, I am watching this."

For our ten years of marriage I have never heard this from my husband. I have four children. I am 35, a stay at home mother, and my youngest baby is one. My oldest is 17.  I just had a baby. I have a right to not be super thin and beautiful. Right? ps. right now, my weight is 130. 

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2012 in Relationships

• Is this a S/O from those youtube videos?

Answer by iwicked at 10:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• I think your husband is a dickhead..
    dickhead Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• Are you serious does he really? I'm sorry but you're husband is an idiot, you're far from ugly :)

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 10:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• Wow. Maybe he is jealous.

Answer by Kword at 10:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• He said that? Wow.
    You are so NOT ugly...or even close to it

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• What an ass your beautiful

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• You're not ugly & even if you were he'd still be an ass for saying that.

Answer by 3libras at 10:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• You are gorgeous! He better realize how lucky he is, because he is an ass, and you are sooo beautiful. :)

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• I think your husband is a douchebag. Find someone who loves you just the way you are!!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:18 PM on Mar. 27, 2012

• Wow, he said that to you?! Thats so wrong on every level. Sorry he said that to you but jokes on him because you a beautiful girl :) Im sure you know that.

Answer by HmschoolingMom at 11:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2012