Can any one tell me a witches future in the afterlife?

I was just wondering what happens to a witch in the after life?
I honestly want to hear opinions from all angles here.
I am curious to know your responses.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WITCHES? I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS DIED AND GONE ON TO LIVE ANOTHER LIFE SO I CANT ANSWER THIS ONE.. BUT I DONT KNOW..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Taken from religioustolerance.org

-Some believe in ancient legends of a Summerland where souls go after death. Here, they meet with others who have gone before, review and integrate their previous lives on earth, and are eventually reincarnated into the body of a new born. Some believe that after many such cycles -- perhaps some as female and others as male; some lives with a high standard of living and others in poverty; some in positions of power and others suffering oppression -- that the individual accumulates sufficient experience to go on to another level of existence about which we know nothing.

-Some see an individual's personality, memory, abilities, talents, etc. as functions of the human brain, which degrades and disintegrates at death. They no not anticipate any form of continuity after death.
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 12:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• -Other Wiccans anticipate continuity after death in some very narrow senses:

-That the molecules that go to make up our bodies may in turn be incorporated in other living entities;

-That our influences on children, friends, and society in general will continue to have influences on the next generations.
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 12:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well my first thought would be hell. I'm really not trying to be rude. lol but that's just what the bible teaches and I'm a believer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• when i'm in the afterlife..and a witch comes through..perhaps i can get back with you, let you know? that is, assuming i make it, too.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hell isn't something witches believe in!! You cant go someplace that doesn't exist. The question wasn't what Christians believe happens to witches after death... its what WITCHES believe happens after death. Sorry to come off blunt or even a little rude... but those kinds of comments really irritate me!
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 12:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im sorrySorry. gee! I thought she wanted all aspects in it...What everyone believes...I mean, That's the way the question came off. Sorry OP. Really, I am.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• How do witches not believe in hell? When who they serve is the keeper of hell?Do they not realize who they serve?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• OK, some people are really ignorant. Witches don't serve the devil... again he is a Christian deity. If you don't know the religion maybe you should do some simple research before you type. Wiccan and Satanism are two completely different religions.

Wiccan is an earth based religion, with very similar values and morals to Christians... example the Wiccan Rede, which says "An it harm none, do what thou wilt." which basically says that a Wiccan is free to do what ever they want to, as long as it does not harm themselves or anyone else. Harm is normally considered to include manipulation, domination, attempts to control, physically injure, emotionally harm, or hurt another person or group in any way. Hmmm... sounds a lot like the Christian's Golden Rule!!
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 1:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You don't think you are serving the devil, but it is true. You make him very happy that you don't believe in God. I used to be in the occult, and thought it made me mystical, and special. All lies to keep your mind and soul trapped! It is the dark side no matter how white the magic may seem. i know it is very tempying. Like I said, been there, done that. Please give the bible a chance! the true story of us as humans and why were created , and what is to come, is far more amazing then witchcraft and the occult. :o)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009