Need some answers!

I went to the doctors on the 20th and told him everything thats going on with me! how I took three pregnancy tests and how they all came out possitive and how I got blood clots, and my period and so i took another one that came out negative. He told me to pee in a cup to check if i was pregnant and that one came out negative, and then he said he wanted me to take blood because he said it was probably an early pregnancy and I most likely just misscared.Could this still be an Ectopic Pregnancy? I didnt ask him about that because I figured I just miscaried but someone told me you can get false readings on pregnancy tests, but I dont know if thats true for the tests they take with your blood! Plus I get wiked bad pains in the right side!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm.. the pains in your rite side could be your gull bladder... If you have had other kids it can go bad really easy.. Id think that if you had clots and stuff it would be a miscarrige especially if it came up positive and then negative.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yea It was a misscariage! The doctor told me that. My question was could it be a Ectopic Pregnancy because people have been telling me that tests can come up negative for that, and I have never had any other kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• did you tell your dr. about the pains on your right side?? chances are it was a normal miscarriage since you already bled and clots came out..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009