DO YOU EVER GET REALLY SAD OVER SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO?

WELL IT HASNT BEEN EXACTLY A LONG TIME AGO, BECAUSE I'M STILL GOING THROUGH THIS. IN NOV OF LAST YR I HAD A MISCARRIAGE. AND I DONT KNOW I WAS SITTING HERE AND THE TEARS STARTED TO FALL.. I DONT KNOW WHY..

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT IS LIKE THAT?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i had a miscarriage early november 2007...i still think about it everytime AF arrives...
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think about stuff when I was lil that I did to my family.. like throwing fites and saying mean things and I feel bad..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My father passed away 18 years ago and I can hardly ever mention him without being sad and crying. Of course, I can cry at the drop of a hat...no problem.
    coolcrow

Answer by coolcrow at 12:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I just cried the other day explaining to my son about why me and daddy got a divorce and the tears started streaming as if it happened yesterday, my son felt so sad for me and then he said mom, trust me, I will never do that to my girlfriend or wife. Another thing that will always make me cry is 9/11 footage.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes-alot of different things do that to me- mostly i fear losing my dad and mom-my sister dies in 1995 and she was only 37
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009