Are there any administrators on here that?

Wipe off postings and questions because they personally don't like them? Not so much that they break Cafemom rules or anything- but for the reason that they have a personal issue with either what the posts says or the person that posted it. How would anyone know you wiped it away just because you didn't like it? Others could just assume that OP took it off themselves. Do any of you do this? I am just curious.

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think she means CM adnims here in Q&A, not adnim of groups.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 9:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If I was an administrator...I would, Im not going to lie, I wouldnt do it alot only when I was bored. It would be funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm pretty sure they have to follow the rules but I have seen group admins do some awful and unfair stuff.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Group owners and admins can pretty much do what they like with their groups as long they don't majorly break any of the CMTOS policies. I never have, except when group get broken, but I hear about others who do all the time.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009