Going to the salon How often do you get your hair done?

I go faithfully every 2 months I have no problem treating myself to that.

mom2fivekids579

Asked by mom2fivekids579 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I went for the first time in 3 years on new years eve... lol i got it dyed cut styled and even got to get my nails done... lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Trimmed once a year.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I work at a salon so when ever I need a change lol. Cant beat getting it all done for $15!!!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Please no bashing. I go twice a week. I have thin blonde hair and she straight irons it for me.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i'm a stylist, in a salon of 5, and i haven't had anyone do my hair (cut, color, etc) in at least 4 month. you'd think working in a salon, you get treated fairly often..not so. i always color/highlight my own hair, and trim here/there..i need a real, all-over cut!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I think as often as you like and can afford it.Really if your hair is doing good and they are good and really listen's and want the best for you in keeping healthy beautiful hair. I will soon have my own shop and that's how I think it should work.
    MrsRKP7

Answer by MrsRKP7 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I know how to cut and color hair, learned in cosmetology, but I go to the salon about 2 times a year for a treat. I am waiting for tax returns to get a perm! If I don't get it permed I will get it cut and colored!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• every 6 weeks
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 8:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I get my hair cut every 3 months and I get my nails done every 3 weekes but I dye my own hair and I usually do that after getting my hair cut.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I go to Headcutters with me and my two sons about once every eight weeks. I get wash, cut and blowdryed and they get cuts. She does all three of us and sometimes my husband. Fairly reasonable. I color my hair once every 8 weeks in winter and in spring and summer about once every 5 to 6 weeks because I wear it pulled back and you can see the greys more.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009