I KNOW THAT I SHOULDNT BUT.. I DONT KNO

OKAY.. SO I'VE BEEN WITH MY SO FOR FOUR YEARS NOW.. AND WE HAVE A REALLY GOOD RELATIONSHIP.. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS..
BUT LATELY I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MY EX-BOYFRIEND. HIM AND I WERE TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS. AND HE WAS A MORMON, AND HE LEFT TO HIS "MISSION" FOR TWO YRS AND IN THAT TIME WE BROKE UP AND I MOVED ON.. THE THING IS.. HE DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD TO ME, BEFORE HE LEFT WE HAD HE HAD, UNWILLINGLY HE TOOK MY VIRGINITY.. MY SO KNOWS THIS AND HE WOULD KILL ME IF HE FOUND OUT I WAS STILL IN CONTACT WITH HIM, I HAVE NT SEEN HIM IN 4 YRS NOW, BUT HE EMAILS ME AND STUFF I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE TALKING TO HIM.. BUT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME ?? WHY AM I TALKIN TO HIM? LIKE REALLY I LOVE MY CURRENT BOYFRIEND, BUT I CANT STOP CARING FOR MY LAST EVEN THOUGH HE DID WHAT HE DID..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh man.
    I am going out on a limb here, but maybe you need to speak to a therapist about this. Stop all contact with this man for goodness sakes. Change your email, if he has your number change it. If he has your address get a P.O box. No explainations to him are needed. And go get help.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You have an ex who is a Mormon, who raped you before he left on his Mission? Well that's pleasant to know, considering Mormon missionaries are supposed to be morally pure. Second, why would you want to be with someone who raped you?? Are you glutton for punishment?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Ive been here, they do things to us sooo wrong, but for some reason we still care. All I can say is if u really love your SO, put as much distance between u & the ex.
    Just really visualize ur SO going behind ur back talking to his ex. if u feel a real ugly pain int he pit of ur stomach, u love ur man . & hes worth being good to . Ive cheated before only to regret it after wards. Try to fight temptation.... Good luck Lovie♥
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 12:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• YEAH THATS WHAT MADE IT WORST THE FACT THAT HE WAS A MORMON.. AND WHEN ON HIS MISSON CAME BACK AND NOW HE'S ALL CONFUSED..

I DONT WANT TO BE WITH HIM. I JUST WANT TO TALK TO HIM FOR SOME ODD REASON. I WANT TO KNOW HOW HIM AND HIS LOVE ONES ARE DOING??

GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT?? I'M NOT TO SURE WHAT THAT MEANS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You need to pray about this and read your bible!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I AM SEEING A THERAPIST FOR MORE THAN THIS REASON. BUT ITS NOT HELPING..

I AM TRYING MY HARDES TO STOP CONTACT I CHANGED MY EMAIL TO AN AOL ONE AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIM.. AND I HAVENT TALKED TO HIM IN AWHILE SO I DONTK NOWHOW HE HAS MY EMAIL.. AND THEN HEWAS LIKE I HEARD YOUR MOVING.. AND I'M LIKE WTF HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT.. I DONT TALK TO ANYONE THAT HE KNOWS.. WE DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTY!

I JUST DONT KNOW. I DONT WANT HIM. NEVER WOULD. NOT AFTER WHAT HE DID.. BUT FOR SOME REASON I WANT TO TALK TO HIM? I DONT KNOW SOMETHING IS HORRIBLY WRONG WITH ME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009