Has anyone met anyone famous?

I met John F Kennedy Jr. on the subway.He was studying for his bar exam . Anyone else?

Asked by jareda69 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• When I was in middle school we had a field trip to the white house. I got to shake then president Jimmy Carter and his wifes hand. My mother still has the pictures. I also met pres. Bush sr when he came to our little town and stayed in the motel I worked at.

Answer by halfpint6niner at 10:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• DJ Scribble hit on me when i was 3 month pregnant , @ hammer jacks night club in new haven CT. I had the biggest crush on him when i was in middle school. But in person he was chubby, and not all that.. lol. BUT i felt Cool for a while haha

Answer by NiekaC at 12:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nice.Chuck D from Public Enemy back inthe day asked me to dance!He was very polite and did not even drink!

Answer by jareda69 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I worked at a comedy club years ago, so I met most of the comedians that were touring in the early 90's. Of all of them, though, the one I was most excited about was Sam Kinison.

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My avatar is of me and Jon Bon Jovi - my rock hero!

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 6:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was up in NYC for the macy's thanksgiving day parade (my band marched in it.) Anyway a couple of nights prior, our hotel hosted the international emmy's and As I was walking down to the cafe to meet some friends Jackie Chan was getting on an elevator...I just waved stupidly, but hey he waved back. I've met Jimmy Buffet (good thing about living on the gulf coast...and just a little over an hour way from gulf shores! yay mobile, AL!) And (what a stroke of luck) I had him sign his book, "a salty piece of land." that I was reading on that trip to gulf shores. And while I didn't meet him, I basically stood a few feet from Bono in the virgin records store in NYC.

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Chuck Norris! That is about it!

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• when i worked at starbucks in boca (raton, FL), i served ray liotta coffee. he seemed like an arrogant a$$.

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes I have met many people, Dale Earnhardt, Jr, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahan (sp) of course I am in the racing business also.

Answer by lapcounter at 8:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have met all the members of Lady Antebellum. They were all very nice and down to earth people! And their music is great.

Answer by shanda2bz at 8:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009