Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I find a lobbyist group?

I live in Georgia and my special needs child has medicaid. However Medicaid won't allow her home nurses to accompany us to Dr.'s visits. (She needs to be suctioned out frequently, and I cannot do that if I am driving.) They suggest to take a medical transport, but she is very sensitive to germs and gets sick very easily. I was told to contact a lobbyist group to help me...Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (1)

    Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.