Answer me Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF IM BLEEDING AFTER SEX AND IM PREGNANT???????????????? IM ABOUT 7-8 WEEKS

tiffanybonn

Asked by tiffanybonn at 12:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm.. Call your doctor... I think it mite be normal but im not exactually sure.. Jus call them..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Are you bleeding a lot or a little? Bleeding can be very common after sex when pregnant. As long as you are not bleeding heavy with clots you should be fine.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Call doctor!
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 12:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Are you bleeding a lot? Is it bright red or kinda brownish? I would maybe call the doctor in the morning. More than likely its normal, but you want to let him know.
    Klynn-whitlow

Answer by Klynn-whitlow at 12:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Bleeding after sex is normal. Your blood vessels around your cervix are engorged and more easily irritated. If you're dripping blood, not normal. If you wipe and there's some blood on the tissue...normal. You can call your doc and they'll tell you what they told me when it happened, if you're not cramping along with the spotting, then you're fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I agree with Anon.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 1:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would call the dr. just to make sure..but i do agree w anon
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• a small amount of blood is normal (due to the fact that your body is producing more blood right now, and vaginal tearing is relatively normal during sex)... but if it's a large amount of blood I'd definitely call about it
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 3:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You should call your doctor and rest! I speak from experience! If it continues it could be bad, but call your doctor, if it happens again call doc and get off your feet for 24 hours!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009