If hubby doesn't want to have sex hardly at all, does that mean he's cheating?

My husband and I have been married for a little over 4 years. He hardly ever touches me in the bedroom anymore. I mean he'll play around and grab my boob sometimes but when it comes to sex, it's almost non-existant. It's been like this for a while now. Does that mean he's cheating and getting it somewhere else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• my boyfriend is the same way. its a mental thing for him and hes been that way with all his girlfreinds. yeah the flirty grabby stuff is kind of a tease, i know...just tell him how you feel. Dont emphasize the sex so much, but how lack of INTIMACY makes you feel. Work on it. Otherwise, your hands and maybe some toys can be a faithful girls best friend in dire need :)
    Trust me, itll be ok down the line. Just watch out for anything suspicious otherwise...hiding stuff, little lies, being late, hiding his phone or locking it. I DID have an cheating ex, so i know the signs.
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 9:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Not necessarily. He might feel that you aren't interested. He might be overworked or overstressed. His sex drive might have gone into low gear. It might be a million things. If his lack of attention makes you feel unwanted, unattractive, or ignored talk to him about it, but don't make accusations based only on the fact that he isn't horny as a dog anymore.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Aside from that is he doing anything out of the ordinary like staying late at work, or leaving early, taking calls in another room, or even minimizing the computer screen when you come in the room? Get a hold of his phone and look for someone you know doesnt belong... And just to see. I was in a extra martial affair and I hid him number under someone elses name. Someone i knew but they had two numbers. Something to look for. I really hope thats not it though... Good luck
    Anonymous

• I would check it out. I can understand 1-2 a week , but 1-2 a month is just not right. If he is normal healthy man, he still has the needs at least once a week.

My ex was the same, i trusted him and he didn't seem like he would. Guess what, when the sex thing went down hill, so our marriage. He got it somewhere else, so he didn't need it from me.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Counseling helps some couples. He may think you'll say no.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I think there is something definetly wrong.I personally think he is.You should call cheaters and have them follow him around.Just so you can find out the truth
    Anonymous