Do you ever wish you were different?

I dont want my DD to see the person I have become! I wish she could see who I used to be...I love my DD and I am an amazing mother, but there are other areas that I am a horrible person. I am always angry, frusterated, and just plain not pleasant to be around. I hope my daugter can see who I used to be, and not who I am now...I love her so much! I think I need to make some life changes!!

Is there anything you would change about yourself if you had the option?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the same way as you....it's horrible isn't it??
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 1:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im kinda a bitch... i would like to change that.
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes Im the same way too! I am 47,perimenopausal and I think i feel angry alot of the time because life has not turned out the way I wanted it to.Do you suppose that's ther problem you have too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT TO BE WHERE I AM,,,,,I WAS PUT I A MENTAL HOSPITAL BC I TRIED TO KILL MY SELF,,,NOW EVERY DAY WHEN I WAKE UP I LOOK I THE MIRROR AND TELL MY SELF,,,,I LOVE ME,IM A GOOD PERSON ,IM A STRONG WOMAN,,,I CAN DO AND BE ANYTHING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HEY IT WORKED FOR ME,,LOL,,GOOD LUCK TO U
    Anonymous

• Sorry to hear you are just as frustrated as I am Mikayla lynn, I actually made my son cry just as he walked out to the bus stop while all the other kids were saying "Hi Alex" and he just turned his head in embarrassment. I actually called his classroom later that morning to tell him that our "tiff" was bothering me and that I was sorry,he said he felt the same way. I hate that I can become so angry and short fused.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have been burning the candle at both ends for 7 years, my youngest and only daughter is 8. I work nights and can't sleep well during the day. so i am often grumpy and short with her. All she wants is to spend time with me. She sits on my bed and watches disney channel while I take a nap. We have a date every two weeks for shopping and lunch. NO BOYS ALLOWED
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Answered at 1:09 AM mamabear....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Im the same way..was..im working on it . Little efforts day by day is easier than expectinga change right away ya know.Ask God to guide you..its better not going in alone.. :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009