IF GOD IS UP IN HEAVEN..

WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE? CAR ACCIDENTS, EARTH QUAKES, MURDER?? I MEAN HE SEE'S ALL WHY CANT HE STOP IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i dont have a real answer for you, the only way to know is to die. you have a good point, bad things seem to happen to good people and i dont know why. i just choose to believe that it all happens for a reason, for the greater good of humanity :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• a test of faith :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT HE LET PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE HE WANTED MORE PEOPLE IN HEAVEN WITH HIM..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• All the negative in the earth came to play after the sin of Adam. Jesus came on earth so we can have peace in the midst of a troubled world caused by sin.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 1:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LMFAO ANON 1:04
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 1:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my husband said it was a testy of faith too- i think thats a bit harsh thing to say-he also says we all have to live with our deeds we do everyday and reap the consequences butI'd like to know for how long?
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT WE BASICALLY PAY FOR OUR SINS HERE ON EARTH AND WHEN WE DIE WE GO NOWHERE BUT THE GROUND?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• until you go to confession :] or if you die before you make it up in limbo :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• THTS A VERY INTRESTING POINT SO WHY DO WE GO TO HELL THEN? IF THATS WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR OUR SINS CORRECT? BUT YOUR TELLING ME THAT IF DONT CONFESS THEN WE PAY FOR THEM HERE ON EARTH, SO..... I'M A BIT CONFUSED NOW.. PLEASE SOMEONE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• well murderers and rapists and such such go to hell. regular people like me who arent 100% pious go to limbo. those are just my beliefs :] everyone is different i know
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009