Anyone remember that show Fire Fly? It was on Fox some years ago.

I'm watching the movie, and I can't for the life of me see why the Oh so smart Fox people canceled that show! I loved it! I bet if it was on the Sci-Fi channel it would have lasted. Did anyone else like that show?

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 1:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• I heard of it but never watched it..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Never heard of Fire Fly until I saw the movie Serenity. I love the movie and watched it so many times.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well if you find the box set get it! Oh I loved that show! It's been years since it was on but all the same. Fox kills good shows.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 2:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I miss that show!! My MIL has the dvd box set, and the movie. I absolutely LOVED that show, and the music was amazing! Its too bad it didn't get the recognition it should have, Had it been on a more well known network, or if sci fi had really played it up, I think it would probably still be on today. I'm kinda partial to Joss Whedon anyway, I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watched every episode up until the Show's finale.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 7:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• oh man that was the best show ever!!!!! I can't understand why itwas cancalled either!!!!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I honestly didn't like the show based on principal.... my favorite show, Dark Angel was cut off RIGHT before they began filming the third season... to put Firefly on. it took over Dark Angel's spot. Friday nights. BUT I liked the movie Serenity.
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 11:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I never seem Dark Angel. Fox has a habbit of cutting good shows!! I mean look at Family Gut. Like it or not they cut that show, and when DVD sales were through the roof they brought it back. To bad it couldn't happen for some of the shows that were really good..
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Joss Wheadon is my god. :-p I adore Serenity/Firefly, Buffy, Angel.....All goodness.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 12:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Loved it! I wish that Sci-Fi had picked it up.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009