• In the Spotlight:

Do you watch Porn??

I do I watch it wit my hubby all the time it gives us good ideas for in the bedroom and sum are jus really funny

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DO! WITH AND WITHOUT MY HUBBY! LOL..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't. I don't have a need. My husband keeps me satisfied just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• nah
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nope
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes i do alone and with hubby - my husband does the trick but damn it sometimes i'm alone and sometimes we want to do something different porn can be educational i habe learned new positions from it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• With my husband, sometimes you have to spice things up.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hubby and I use it occasionally to spice things up a little. We've learned a few tricks here and there too. ;)
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 1:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes! My husband and I watch some every once in a while. There isn't too much we haven't tried so it doesn't teach us anything new, but it's kind of kinky to watch it tho! Gets my husband all turned on! lol
    ChelseasMom2003

Answer by ChelseasMom2003 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No, I used to be kinda addicted to it, and I hated it when it would pop up in my head, when me and my husband would be sexual. I just used it so long to bring my self to arousal, that i was still doing that, instead of just being with him. it is poison to your mind and your soul. One days you will not want those images in your head. i feel sorry for the people on porns now. Poor lost souls. We should be praying for them instead of delighting in their sin. I wasn't always this way. I used to do drugs, strip, and was heavy in the occult. Jesus changed my life and the way i look at things now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I can't stand the idea of it. When I was 16 some people were watching it at a party, but I personally hate it. I suspect my husband might occasionally watch it, but he knows I don't approve.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2009