Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for a speific military group

i was looking for a particular type of group and didnt have any luck does anyone know if theres a transitioning military group my hubby was just moved to a wtb and i was wondering if theres a group out there going through the same stuff. if theres not how do you start groups

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • New to the military what does WTB mean?

    Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • Go to the find a group tab...the very last option is start a group.Good luck finding what you are looking for.

    Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • I belong to Military Stay At Home Wives which allows wives from all branches of the military who are sahm or work part time.
    I've been with them for years since they were over at MSN groups.
    I also belong to Navy Wives, but I don't know what branch you are.
    Keep doing searches, join several different groups, give them some time to see if they are the right group of people for you, and then cancel your membership after a few months if it isn't.
    Best wishes!

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • WTB is the Warriors Transition Battalion for guys who are injured and either swith to this unit to recover or reclass or transition out to civilian life if its a permanent injury and they cant do wha they wer doing anymore

    Answer by volsmomma22 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

  • There was one on here
    But it is not active.
    I wish there was something- it is needed.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.