how often do you sweep and mop your house?

i just got a dog yesterday and suppousably they told me she was potty trained and she ended up peeing all over the place even though I take her out 3 or 4 times a day. so what sucks now is that I have to waste more paper towels and I got to be mopping even more. My uncle was th eone that gave her to me and told me to give it back to him if we didnt like what she was doing, but i've noticed that my son with PDD is acting alot more normal with that lil dog around him. He has someone to play with now:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sweep and mop once a week. In fact, i thoroughly clean my house once a week. I just keep it picked up and stuff the rest of the time.
    BTW, IMO, if that dog is really helping your son out, i'd work on gettin him potty trained. My brother is autistic and i want to get him a dog to help him out.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 1:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do it once a week but theres jus 2 of us and a baby and we live in an apartment so our floors are pretty small.. if i vaccum ill run the vaccum over it to jus suck up the big things
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I sweep twice a day and mop once a day.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• sweeping the kitchen-daily, mopping-like every 4 days, depends, like I have a darn dog that pees in here also. sweeping te spare rooms I do like every 2 weeks
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I used to do it about once a week, but we moved to the great pacific north west, and the mud my dog drags in drives me crazy, so now it's at least every other day.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• sometime I sweep 3to 4 times a day it's just according how dusty it gets.We have a coal stove and burn coal.Very, VERY dusty especially when you have to shake the ashes down.
    countrylady29

Answer by countrylady29 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i sweep every other day and atleast mop 2 a week...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I sweep everyday to every other day and I mop the whole house once a week.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• NEVER ENOUGH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Vacuum/sweep once a day and scrub floors every other. I have a two year old, 10 month old, small dog, and careless husband so with all of these my floors are never clean and I thoroughly clean once a week. It is a big job keeping a house clean and I HATE TO CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!
    linwood

Answer by linwood at 8:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009