I hate being Hormonal!

So I'm 16wks pregnant with baby #5...I'm so hormonal.I cry all the time.I'm snapping at my hubby.I just feel so bad.I know it's just hormones but man...my kids and hubby are going to start hating me soon!I want more kids but if I keep this up my hubby will say NO MORE CRAZY WOMAN.I do feel crazy.How about you? Have you been extra hormonal or is it just me?I even snapped on a couple of post and had to go back and tell them I was sorry cuz I felt bad!LOL

ArmyWife041408

Asked by ArmyWife041408 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that I mite be preggers but waiting to miss the period.. Ive been super angry wit my hubby every lil thing he does for the last week I yell at him for it... even if we are talking on the phone and he says what I yell at him..
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hehehe!!! yes hormonal!!! Love it!!!! I am 33 weeks with my 4th baby. I am also bipolar on no meds right now. My family is loving me.
    brandid

Answer by brandid at 1:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I feel your pain, or rather DH does LOL. He gets on my nerves so bad right now. Literally the way he breathes gets on my nerves.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• the way he breathes gets on my nerves

OMG LOL I had to wake my DH up a couple nights ago to tell him to breath quieter....it was keeping me up.Think my problem is that I'm having trouble sleeping.I'm soooo tired during the day but can't sleep at night.I've stop napping during the days with the little ones but I still can't sleep.Every little noise keeps me up and my belly is too big to sleep on now!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Im almost 16 weeks and I am going crazy... i watched the notebook yesterday and i bawled like a baby almost the whole movie (i've seen it before so i know how it ends) and my SO was like OMG snap out of it its just a movie... lol... I also yell alot but not just at him... strangers at the store are laready asking me when im due... and i get snappy... im not very fun to be around right now. My 4 year old keeps asking me if im "losing my head" lol
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My 4yr old daughter asked me if the baby hurt me cuz I yell alot.Sometimes I don't even yell at anyone...just let out a scream cuz I get so frutstrated about everything.LOL This is the worst pregnancy yet...I love being pregnant just not the hormones.I'm normally a very sweet woman that gets along with almost everyone...just not for 9mths!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• "I think that I mite be preggers but waiting to miss the period.. Ive been super angry wit my hubby every lil thing he does for the last week I yell at him for it... even if we are talking on the phone and he says what I yell at him.."

That's how I found out I was prego with baby #3!!! I wasn't even late yet....just more bitchy then PMS would make me.
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I am only 5 1/2 weeks and I am super hormonal. Everything the DH does is irritating. The way he eats his cereal, the scooting over on my side of the bed. I cried this morning because my 2 boys were arguing. Today is a bad day. Blah!
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009