Do you feel like you might explode when your husband is laying on the couch watching t.v and you are trying to get a million things done all at once?

I know that's the way it is in most households, but it drives me insane sometimes. He's just laying around so unconcerned and then he wants to know "why am I so stressed". OMG.....men.......!!

coolcrow

Asked by coolcrow at 1:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I do I yell at him.. I made him cry last week cuz I was so mad... i was putting clothes away while holding my son doing dishes cooking dinner cleaning washing clothes i was so mad when i walked by and his ass was sitting on the couch i wanted to walk up and kick him in the mouth i was so mad
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:36 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My DH always says, "Honey, stop cleaning and sit down." I always tell him, "Come help me clean so I can finish and sit down."

Don't tell me to stop cleaning if you're not going to help me clean. Otherwise, it will still be there tomorrow for me to clean anyway. I'm going to do it when it's convenient for me. I can't help it that you're sitting there watching tv and my vacuuming is interrupting your History channel. :-)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LOL...don't you just love that freakin history channel??
    coolcrow

Answer by coolcrow at 1:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I despise the History channel! LOL

Actually, there's a bunch of cool stuff on there but it always seems that the History channel schedules it's programs that my DH is interested in with my cleaning. lol
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Ugh yes i just kinda went off on my So. Im 37 weeks preg and i just ask him to pick up the room so its nice and clean when baby gets here. ive been exhausted lately swollen and ....pregnant?! lol

he says i just got off work.. so did i .. a SHORT shift but im also carrying a baby.

he then cleaned after my b*tching :) not a GREAT clean, but thats kind of expected.. hes a man ha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He tries to help bless him, but I just have to go behind him and do it right, so I tell him sit down and let me clean the house.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• OMG I'm 16wks prego with baby #5....home all day with the kids, low on my iron, don't get any naps, house is almost spotless when he gets home, I have dinner waiting and as soon as he is done with supper he lays on the couch and falls asleep!!While I'm left cleaning up supper and the getting the kids cleaned and off to bed.Just isn't fair! Sometimes I just scream....it'll wake him up and think somethings really wrong.Sounds mean....I say I'm really tired and just to get this picked up so I don't have so much to do in the morning...sometimes it works and he helps.Not lying...I need the help.I'm exhausted!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

LOL I think they do it wrong sometimes just so we tell them to sit down and we end up doing it. My dad use to do that with my mom all the time!!She'd say fine if you can't do it right go sit down and he'd come in and sit on the couch with a huge grin on his face!!All an act!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No, my husband works a full time job, goes to school full time, and is in the reserves, so I don't expect him to keep up the house when he already has a full plate.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my husband stays away from me, he's afraid ima rape him. so he doesn't stay around the house much. I don't get upset at that I like laying around watching tv too.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 5:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009