What could i take? Also posted in Preg.

Im 37 weeks preg and i have a wisdom tooth coming in. It cant be pulled just yet until after i am not pregnant. anyway, im in HORRIBLE pain.... my whole mouth aches and i cant open my mouth it hurts to talk etc. its just the tooth cutting through right now.

anyway, i dont take medicine like tylenol or anything even if im not pregnant i still wont take it, ill just tough it out, but this is painful now lol

anyway, anyone know any natural or homeopathic meds i can take?? Thanks :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• get some cloves (any food store has them) crush them up and put it on it and i will release some of the pain...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ohhh yeah i forgot about that remedy!! my SOs sister did that when her tooth was coming in.. duh! thanks for reminding me :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• anytime, you can also drink it in tea and it works too... hope u feel better hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• thank you a lot! :)

im like so excited to get it lol.

ive tried oragal and ice nothing helps ugh. thank youuuu!! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2009