Need to make money on my own adult content

I need to make money (preferably at something I like) but not by working for someone. Need to work on my own. Does anyone have any ideas???

Please no get rich quick schemes working from your computer. My Husband is in the internet world so I know whats real and whats not lol and I know what it takes to work on your own and I'm not into sitting in front of my computer all day long trying to get people to buy stuff they don't want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 28, 2012 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching; and I am in the midst of a grant writing program though Chicago's community colleges.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• How well do you clean? Can you organize? Start your own business. Are you creative? I don't go for any of those work from home programs like herbal life,prepaid legal,or any of those companies,I find something my community needs and work on that.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• Don't know what you like to do but I am self employed doing some child care and senior companion care. Got my jobs at care.com and sittercity.com. There are several categories of jobs there like house keeping, pet care, along with child care. Use the pulldowns. There is no fee to be a provider. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 2:06 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• are you crafty, even just with 1 thing? try selling on etsy or locally.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 2:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• I agree with all of the above ^
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• Direct sales! You're in business for yourself, but not BY yourself! Set your own hours, work as much or as little as you want. Find a product you are passionate about, and choose a company that suits your needs!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

I like it but What do you mean, find a company that suits you?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunites.  If you are interested, you can read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• I have an AWESOME Home business opportunity. Message me asap for the scoop!! We make 50% n everything! No territories or quotas!! Great training!! Never by yourself! Message me tonight!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2012

• Finding a company that suits you is finding something that allows you to work the way you want, that meets your requirements without pushing you to do things you don't want, something that gives you the income potential your looking for and most important IMO, if in direct sales.......you have to LOVE what you sell! I sell products from Mia Bella's, been a distributor since 2007 and I love it. Good luck in your search!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2012