Losing baby weight.

My SIL breastfeeds.She called me today very upset.She had her baby 4mths ago and hasn't lost any weight.Is there any type of diets that are safe to do while BFing? I told her it takes time....baby's only 4mths old and it took her 9mths to gain the weight in the being...but she really wants to lose it.Her hubby isn't very supportive and calls her fat..I know what an ass...thank goodness I got the other brother!This is her 2nd baby.She lives in WI and it's so cold there right now(below zero).I'm in WA and can't help her much from here but I thought I'd try by getting advice from others.Thanks.

ArmyWife041408

Asked by ArmyWife041408 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• weight watchers for breast feeding, and please update us on your husband, i've been thinking of you!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Do not over eat because she is breastfeeding.
    Make healthy food choices.
    No late night eating.
    Get plenty of exercise, this can be done indoors. Dance, run up and down the stairs, do a workout video.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Get enough sleep.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I amd eating chocolate to lose weight while nursing and it hasn't effected my daughter , she should ask her doctor before starting any diet program while nursing,
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009