Any legitimate jobs for WAH?

I'm looking for a job that I can do from home where I don't have to pay a start up fee and that won't require me to do the selling. I'm not a very outgoing person so things like Mary Kay/Avon/Pampered Chef don't do well for me. I've tried those kind before and failed miserably. I would love a job where I could do data entry, but most that are out there are scams. Does anyone know of any that are legit? Or answering customer service calls. I've done that before and while it wasn't the greatest job for me, I wouldn't mind doing it again if I could from home. But I really don't want to have to make the calls. I want to take incoming calls. I just am trying to get ready for an upcoming change in my life and want to start now so that I can stay home with my children. Can anyone help?

mommalady

Asked by mommalady at 2:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have also tried the direct sales and parties. I personally wouldn't want to be trying to make a living from selling anything right now. I use several companies and combined I usually average over $1000/month, all from home, all for free. I listed and ranked the sites I use, you can view them  by clicking here

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• The only ones I know are medicial transcription and you have to go to school for this. I tried this but it wasn't for me. Also cha cha.com is a place where you can answer questions online and you get paid ten cents for every question you answered. I also signed up but was a little confused and haven't gotten back on to figure it out anymore. Other then that there are only selling ect. I actually use to do data entry at job. I wish I could find something like that to do at home too because I enjoyed it.
    momoflukas

Answer by momoflukas at 9:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've been doing a lot of research on survey sites and I signed up for some a while back. I used to spend hours on the computer answering these surveys from "reputable" sites and got back exactly zero. I'd see my "balance" but never got a check. I'd send emails about when would I be getting one and getting no response. So far, I haven't found any that actually pay up after your work.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 10:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I just looked at the chacha.com they aren't accepting people to answer at this time.
    via86

Answer by via86 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• What you can do is start up your own business.   With a little creativity, you won't need any money to start.  What you do is get your idea and then start building a website for advertisement purposes.  I found all my ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  There you can get your idea and then go from there.  Remember use what you already know and have.  Lots of luck to you.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Please don't send me messages to get me started in your buisnesses like Partylite and such. If you read above you will see that I've already said that I don't like doing those kinds of businesses. I'm looking for something I can do on my computer when my girls are sleeping to help me earn the extra income I will need when my husband gets out of the Army.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 2:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• http://cashcrate.com/460460
    IF YOU SIGN UP GO TO THAT SITE! dont just search it i wont get credit!
    I fill out surveys and make easy money it is no scam! Its great! The more ppl you refer the better the money is. I fill out a survey here and there but I make the most money off my referals. Everytime a referal gets to $10 you get a bonus on top of that you get a 20 percent of everything they make! You recieve a dollar for just doing your information! Good luck THE MORE PEOPLE YOU TELL THE MORE YOU CAN MAKE !
    ask me if you have anyquestions
    ams7572

Answer by ams7572 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! I have a list of LEGIT Jobs and Scams to watch out for. If you are interested in that list let me know and I can email it to you. Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day!
    ~ Sandy
    smswright

Answer by smswright at 4:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i aheva friend that helps people figure out ways to do what they want. ive known her since college and she is real good at what she does. check out her website- helpmelisa.com. maybe she can help you find a WAH job that works for you.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 8:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have a home based business that I love with AmeriPlan. Come check out my homepage, you can find all the info you want there. IM me if you have any questions. Also I have a WAH group here on CafeMom. You can talk to other Moms about their opportunites.

Join my WAH grup here on Cafe Mom. http://www.cafemom.com/group/97052
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 24, 2009