Strip Clubs...

My husband has been in iraq for 7 months and will be on his way home in a month. we can't afford to fly me and our daughter down to visit back up here for leave and then back down to move. so i am going to greet him when he gets to idaho. his best friend wants to go to a strip club when they get home and wants my hubby to go with him. is it wrong for him to go? i have mixed feelings. I want him to have freedom but i'm scared of him being around girls. we have had a lot of trust issues.

mrsbraunstein

Asked by mrsbraunstein at 2:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• ask if you can go to.my hubby and his friends always wanted to go,I had mixed feelings about him going but one day I said lets go to a strip club,after seeing what it was like and how he acted I was ok with it and I loved going to strip club and some of the girls and I r friends.now that i'm pregnant again I don't like going,seeing girls that r in shape like I was dancing for my hubby make my mad.go with him and make some rules of something that may make u mad seeing him do.hope that helps
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ya id ask if you could go! and hun just think of it like this he has been away if he was going to do something he bad he would have while he was gone being away for that long is one hard test for the both of you and you have almost made it!!!! so one strip club isnt going to change his mind of how much he loves you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would tell him that I would appreciate if he would hold off on going out with just his friends for a couple weeks. Spend some time with you and the baby. I'm sure both he and his friends would understand.
    If he really needs some time with just his buddy, I say let him go. I'm sure you know how much stress he's under, and although he's been away from you for so long, he might just need to go blow off steam with his friend.
    As for your trust issues... perhaps you should consider if you still want to be with someone who you can't trust to go to a bar and watch a girl dancing. if you do still want to be with him you have to learn to trust him, and sometimes that means letting him do something that scares you. You can't learn to trust him if you never give him the chance to earn that trust...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 4:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• your scared of him being around other girls? how do or can u avoid that? u must live scared, it's inevitable.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 5:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• strip clubs are full of skanks I AM SO SORRY TO SAY THIS my bff use to be a striper I went to go pick her up one day she told me to come in they girls pop their boobs out stick it in guys face walk around rubbin all over the men and one girl even stuck her finger up her *ho ho* when I saw that i told my hub over my dead body.. also if they kno they are military they are even more skanky I dont want to scare you. Just tell him the onlt body he needs to see is yours also since he hasnt seen you in a while..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• personally i would never ever ever let my husband go to a strip club. not that i don't trust him but gosh the temptation is there and stuff could happen and you would never find out. i trust my husband 100% but when we got married i was the only woman he needed to worry about looking at. the only reason for strip clubs is so men can lust after another woman and you know it ain't nice thoughts going in those men's heads about what they want to do to those women.
    it's not a trust issue for us, we just don't have the need to go somewhere like that since we have each other. just my opinion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Let him go. My hubby was like that when we were renovating my whole house. We were so stressed out. So he would go with my brother!Lol. Then I went to one with males instead. It was then that he backed off. For good.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Why not go along, I have been with my husband.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:21 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No it is a sin for him to go! I am so tired of hearing ladies say " he's a man, this is waht they do!" That is a lie! The bible shows how husbands and wives are suppose to be to eachother, and going to go lust after naked women is WRONG!!! I am so tired of hearing guys call women jealous or insecure because they have a problem with them doing things like this! It is a lie!!! Nothing is wrong with you feeling that way! It is your God given right to be treated respectfully and faithfully by your husband. I used to be a stripper for 4 years and my hubby was a bouncer there. I never let men touch my pee pee or boobs and in fact I was pretty prude considering what other girls would do! I liked dancing more then talking with the guys. Trust me!! You do not want your husband in a place like that!!! I am so thankful Jesus woke me and my husband up and saved us from the darkness we came from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Anon, go preach in the religion section. This question has nothing to do with what YOU think is a sin, or whether or not you let men "touch your pee pee".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009