Come on ladies :) Smile and please pay attention to the question that women post on here that really MEAN something

Not just the drama filled ones.

Women are on here for help so help them...

Can we all do that and stop making dumb posts and arguing? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think everyone took a b*tch pill tonight..lol
    I plead the fifth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• agree!!! ONE THOUSAND percent!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I used to like the questions but I have to say they are a turn off. If people have medical questions they should consult their Drs. Women who go on about their relationships know b4 they ask the question that it's over.

I think CM should reconsider some of the categories that they have. They seem to want to start drama within the Community or else they wouldn't have listed them as topics. Come on, wouldn't you agree that they should do away with Trying to Conceive, Pregnancy, Health, Politics & Religion. That would end alot of the conflict within this community JMO.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2009