moms that have been pregnant...?

can you please tell the new moms that being pregnant hurts like crap the last few months LOL!!! sleepless nights, baby moving and waking you up, etc...............................um yeah you got pregnant it's not all fun and games! i want to help you guys but you keep complaining that it hurts well yeah just wait till you are in labor! or have a baby that wont sleep ttn fr 6 months!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well it does hurt and it's uncomfortable, but I think they come here because they are bored and don't know where else to go
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:59 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• uhm im not bored. ill complain about pain if i want to.

i could honestly care less if you do not like hearing it.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• How about just letting them learn on their own? The best way to learn is by experience IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• amen sister
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LOL.. I'm right there with you. I'm 35 weeks and sometimes just the smallest tasks ( standing to un-load the dishwasher or cook) is very exhausting! My pelvic bones make me feel like I am a wishbone off of a "thanksgiving turkey".. with one leg being pulled one way and the other leg the other. I am up about 5 times a Night to pee... When I finally do fall asleep, if I get woken ( by even my dog blinking!) I am wide awake and takes me forever ( and a few pee's) to get back to sleep! At least I know whats headed my way ( I have a four year old)... I am just getting in practice now for the months of sleepless-ness to come! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• moms that have been pregnant, sounds kinda funny at first. "Moms that have been pregnant". I know about adoption and foster moms but this question did sound uneducated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• what does it matter what people post.... IF YOU ALL DONT LIKE THE QUESTION DON'T ANSWER IT... IS THAT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU ALL TO GRASP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, it is actually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• uh............... who said pregnancy was fun?

and your title is just stupid.

"Moms that have been pregnant"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• hhehhehhheeee
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 6:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2009