I hate it when he hangs up on me.......Why do I even answer the phone?

We argue or I voice my opinion on something and its not me telling him that I want him back so he hangs up. And it makes me so mad. Why am I so bothered by this? Why even answer? But its like a bad drug that I can't stop. Help?

Asked by natenally at 4:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Trust me I have been there many times...usually I am the one to hang up cause I am so angry...but its better to talk things out let him know that it bothers you when he hangs up. In my personal experience hanging up is an easy out then dealing with the issue at hand that made him angry......If he is continuously hanging up on you you have to wonder what is really going on....Trust yourself only you know the answer to why you answer the phone to him.......make him wonder...don't answer for a few days....see what happens...that way you are giving yourself time to really look back and see if he really worth your time...I wish you the best..

Answer by thetrivetts at 5:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• He hangs up on you because he can...Why do you even answer, that's a good question and only you knows the answer. If you let him disrespect you now, it will only get worse. Stop answering the phone and move on...Here's one of my favorite quote
    "nobody can do to you what you don't let them do to you"
    Good luck

Answer by Briandanielsmom at 5:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008