WOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE WILL DO FOR ATTENTION:

Have you ever lied on cm, just for attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.Why would you? lol. Attention wh*re's! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Believe me people do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• lol no!!!!!
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• lmao, nah i have never lied on CM but I have caught many people in lies, I mean I don't go out of my way to see if they lie but just in conversations with them have caught them in lies
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 3:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I never have, honestly, my life is way too interesting to make stuff up! lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• gigi lol I am so with you there I dont have to i have penty of "cant make this crap up" stories.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Oh hell ya I recall one that was here saying her DH was a DR and he was missing and according to her updates every hr or so they found him dead in his car like 3 days later!!

If your DH is REALLY MISSING would you be here in the CAFE giving up dates?? I don't think so! She was found out to be a phony and kicked out of here!! It's amazing of what someone will do behind their key boards when they crave the attention!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i have never lied on this site. i'm always honest. but people dont usually take it i guessi dont know. and anon before me, thats some crazy shi** right their. i dont know i come to this site with nothing but honesty. i have no need to lie to people i dont know and probably will never meet! so their you.

dont know if you were the anon that was complaining about my caps but if so, their you go i stopped with the caps!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:25 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Awww, that makes me sad for those women, remember the Bride that claimed to be kidnapped the day before her wedding? Turned out to be a lie. Some CMs remind me of that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nope...I don't crave attention.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:20 AM on Jan. 23, 2009