What is the absolute grossest thing you have ever did?

I'm not talking boogers and farts here. I mean something really embarrassing. Post anonymous if you'd like.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ate a roach for $50
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• had to stick my hand in a toilet to get something out that my kids dropped in there. I think it was a toy or something that would have caused a huge mess had it been flushed!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was at my MIL'S one time who I consider to be a bitch and I went to her closet when she was not home and took a razor blade to one her fur coats that she SO loved!! Not that would be considered GROSS but the BITCH never did ever figure out what happened to it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I WORKED IN A FISH PROCESSING PLANT AND WOULD STICK MY HAND INTO COLD DEAD FISH AND RIP OUT THERE GUTS. I ALSO HAD TO PICK THE TAPE WORMS OUT OF COD....I WONDER WHY I DON'T LIKE FILET-O-FISH?
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• 12:27 anon, you sound a little psycho there. Why would you want to do something like that? The question was grossest or embarrassing, you sound a little proud and that is not a good thing in this situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My SO was sick and went to sleep with me. Well I woke up and thought that I was sweating. Turns out my SO had the runs in bed!! It was all over me and him, and worse, we were out of town at his sisters house and his mom and dad were there too!! I had to clean up the bed sheets, my pj's and SO!! LOL!! And it stunk so bad. We didn't wake up anyone in the house. So we go to bed and it happened again, except not so bad this time, but he did shoot it at the wall this time. LOL!! I think it is so funny now, even then I had to laugh about it. That was freakin gross!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LMAO about the runs..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ^^ That is terrible. Ewwwww. Funny, but ewwwwwww

I ate a worm, that's about as gross as I get.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was training to be a lab assistant. The lab tech asked me to smell a slide and being the big dork that I am, I didn't question it and took a big old sniff. It was a super gross strong fish smell. To my horror I discovered how Bacterial Vaginosis is diagnosed.
    Just think ladies, every time you get your anual exam, some poor sucker in the lab has to take a whiff!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009