doctors

do you guys notice how doctors never pay attention

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Mine does. If you feel a doctor isn't paying attention, treat him like you would a child.....STOP him, GET his attention, MAKE him acknowledge what you're telling him, BE proactive and forceful....stomp your feet if you have to, but don't let them leave the room until you KNOW you've been heard. If that doesn't work...get a new doctor.

I had to do this with a therapist....after our "discussion" was over she actually said to me, "OH...most parents just do what we say." !!!!! I not-so-politely informed her that if she's going to do anything to my boys, she'd better be ready to explain it. I WILL question everything."
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've had good luck but like TiccledBlue says - sometimes you just have to make them pay attention.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• They only have a few min. for each patient - not their faught - insurance. My doctor is good and really listens - are you in PA?

This has helped me keep my children away from doctors this year!!!!
    my kids were always sick - this year they are less sick. I give them 1 oz of bb - a whole food liquid organic supplement. Endorced by over 6000 doctors - I haven't had to give them breathing treatments in 9 + months and my middle son suffered from chronic diahrea since he was 1 1/2 and he has gained 2 lbs in 3 mon. and is 95% better.

my web-site www.Healthy4body.com I give them 1 oz a day. there is also a live doctors call every thursday night - I can give you that information as well just pm me.

I also had 15 years of abnormal paps - I just got a normal one. I have been taking 4 oz for 11 mo.

Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2009