I Am...

Two days late on my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That is a statement, not a question. Two days late is pretty early to jump to the conclusion of pregnant, but there are otc tests you can use that early.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• A HPT should be accurate now normally the first day of your missed period.
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• For the love of God, take a pregnancy test. Cafemom is not a reasonable substitute for medicine or tests or counselors or anything.
    Anonymous

• You should take a pregnancy test, I used the Target brand one and go my positive result and I was only 8 hours late, LOL. Good Luck!
    mommawhite08

Answer by mommawhite08 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Many factors can cause you to skip a period or start late. Many women working or living in the same house can often regualate to the same menstural cycle. I have first hand experience being the oldest of 5 daughters, 1 bathroom, and we were all close in age. It can also be chalked up to stress. You can take a OTC pregnancy test this early, but I would wait a week or two to see if it comes or not. Good Luck!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2008