is it possible?

do you believe that world peace is possible?

i think it is, i believe peace is possible.
but i dont think it will ever happen.
i think that if all the countries put all their drama and dislikeness aside it would be possbile but like i said that would never happen.

what do you think?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 3:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell, CafeMom can't even be peaceful I doubt the world will! lol.
    Someone on here will purposely be rude just because you say "Please, no rude answers." lol
    The world will never be peace. Never.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• your probably right i guess i just look at the world differently for what it could be if it was ever to happen. my deepest wish would be for world peace to happen dont know what that would be like but it would be perfect. i dont know maybe i'm just a tree hugging hippy.. that believes in that kind of weird sh**
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nope. It's hard enough to have peace in America. The world is far too diverse and there are far too many terrible people for world peace to be even plausible. (at least in my apparently pessimistic opinion)
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No we will never have world peace. For me it's a Biblical answer. There will always be fighting in the Middle East.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I agree w/ u.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 5:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I was going to say the same as MamaChamp...
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible.

Without fighting, we can't have peace. Without sadness, we cannot have joy. Without the bad things, we cannot recognize or appreciate the truly good things.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:54 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• agreed. For me its a biblical reason. I dont think we will ever have world peace. i belive it will always be like this, if not these countries, then it would be other countries.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 7:40 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• A biblical answer? I think it is a crime that people think it is ok to kill all in the name of religion. I think as long as there is organized religion the world will never see peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• wow, i guess i am the only tree huggin hippy here i'm the only one that believes its possible. i mean really wouldnt the world be better like that?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009