Not in the mood anymore

I just had my 3rd baby in march(which i gave up for adoption) and now i have no sex drive at all. My b/f is getting pretty annoyed with this and I just don't know what to do about it. It's not that i don't want to have sex with HIM its just I have no desire to have sex at all. Any advice will be helpful, it's hurting our relationship. Thanks

JLK1981

Asked by JLK1981 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know how you can still stay with a man that let you give up your child or his child too? He gets no one to blame but himself. Get yourself some good birth control and be responsible. Good luck.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Counseling...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• biethcontrol??????????????????????//
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• To the woman up above, don't judge this girl for giving her child for adoption. You don't even know her or her significant other. This child may be getting the life he deserves.
    To you....are you taking any new meds? sometimes that can affect your sex drive. Is there anything new that is affecting what's going on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Just because you gave your child up for adoption doesnt mean you cant have post partum depression. Talk to your doctor if you need to. Also, having 2 kids at home, you just may not want to make love to him after taking care of the kids all day and working (if you work outside of the home). Kids alone are hard to keep up with, let alone the messes they make. Hopefully he is understanding and maybe you can talk him into giving you a sensual massage to help entice you into the mood. You will get your drive back eventually.... Good Luck!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 4:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2008