How does VA GI BILL benefits work??

My husband recently put in for em and they accepted him and he said he had to call them at the end of the month and let them know hes full time and theyll allot his money, yet i looked at my account and there was a hundred dollars there from them and i want to not believe thats what hes getting for this past month of being a full time student.

lnlsmama

Asked by lnlsmama at 5:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I thought they paid the school directly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would go to the GI Benefit website directly to get acurate information.

3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 8:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my husband is getting the gi bill, they are paying the school for his books and everything else i believe (dont' quote me on that), but they are also paying my husband himself to go to school also. there is a website that i had to go to and fill out all the information for my husband so he could take advantage of the gi bill, i just don't know that site at the moment....message me if you need any more questions...i am not an expert, but i know just a tiny bit :)
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009